Saturday, January 9, 2010

Go Horns Go

I won't say anything about the game (sniff sniff), I will just post some pictures of the fun we had getting ready for it. Our good friends Jon and Amy came in town and some other of our college friends came over, so at least we pleasant company to take our minds off the disappointing loss.




Ethan is still working on his hook'em horns


Sorry there aren't more pictures of Ronnie, he was asserting his independence and refusing to have his picture taken

See marshmallow men below


Jon and Amy have a little boy who is 4 days older than Ethan. It was so fun to see them interact with each other... they are already best buds.











4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you have a blog Carrie! I'll add you to my bloglines right now:)

    Sorry about the loss:( We were sad for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute blog...I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Carrie! I'll check up on you now and then - Jennifer McE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and my cute adorable grandsons. By the way, daughters are pretty awesome too!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete